We are offering an opportunity for the right career-minded person to develop with us to become an exceptional fundraiser. The role is based in our light-filled eco-office in the South Lakes.
The role will:
* Help clients who seek funding; this includes researching and writing bids for funds from charitable trusts and grants
* Provide opportunities to gain knowledge and know-how by supporting major client projects
* Actively contribute to the efficient administration and marketing of Tarnside
* Report to our Fundraising Consultant who is head of trust and grants fundraising.
We are keen to hear from you if you:
* Are eager to learn, curious about clients and persistent in asking questions
* Have the skill to craft a compelling yet accurate story from lots of information
* Will drive client projects right through from start to finish, including all the admin
* Are super-organised, contributing to office management
* Always look for opportunities and ways of making the world a better place.
Contact: Patrick@tarnside.co.uk or call on 015395 68953.
Hours by agreement.
Salary £20,000 – £22,500 p.a. pro rata.